If there’s one type of clothing in my closet that I go to time and time again, it’s the wrap dress. From knee length, to midi, to maxi, I’m ALL ABOUT a wrap!
On curvy girls, a wrap is a great piece, because for a hourglass frame, it highlights your smallest portion, but balancing both the bust and hips.
See below for reference and if y’all would like a post on my current fave wrap dresses, let me know!
Shop: Dress and Here in more sizes, Earrings, Bag, Bangles, Shoes
Have a great weekend, friends!
Happy Wednesday! This week is just flying by and although I’m like, I need more time in my day, I’m also like COME ON THREE DAY WEEKEND!
As we get ready to transition into Fall, I’m add neutrals to my wardrobe!
Shop: Top, Sunnies, Jeans, Bag, Shoes
Have a great rest of your week, y’all!
Stop the presses! I got to collaborate with Kendra Scott on their new summer collection!
To say I’m excited, obsessed, and so thrilled would be an understatement.
The pieces I’m about to share are really versatile, simple, but make a statement all their own!
Scroll down to shop my entire look, PLUS there’s a discount code waiting for you 🙂
Shop: Dress, Earrings, Bangles
Now through July 31st, use my code: REBEL for 15% off any Kendra Scott purchase (excluding fine jewelry)
Happy shopping, babes!
Well, today is the day, y’all. I am 31.
First of all, I’m like, where’d the year go? I have such a FUN outfit to share, plus keep scrolling to read 31 things about me.
Shop: Sunnies, Dress, Shoes, Bangles, Earrings
Do we have anything in common?! Let me know!
- I was born in Chicago, but moved to Texas the summer before third grade, so I consider myself Texan
- I’m the youngest of three (I have an older sister and older brother)
- My favorite accessory is a great statement earring
- I am binging VEEP right now and it is literally The Office but with politics
- I’ve been to seven other countries
- I used to be a high school English teacher
- Favorite luxury brand? Gucci
- This upcoming weekend will be the 13th wedding I’ve been in
- I went to Ole Miss for undergrad and grad school. HOTTY TODDY!
- Best trend? Fabulous headbands!
- Favorite band of all time? Fleetwood Mac
- My mom came up with my blog name
- I used to go to summer camp for six weeks in middle school
- Biggest fashion inspo? Hunter McGrady
- Two summers ago, I took a leap of faith, quit my job and moved to Houston
- I hate onions. Like, hate. LOATHE!
- Cutting bangs last summer was the worst decision I’ve ever made
- I’m a big fan of musicals. Wicked, Mama Mia, you name it, I’ve watched it!
- Favorite jeans? Good American. Looking for a a more affordable option? Old Navy or Loft!
- I was in a Mardi Gras Krewe last year, the ball was the best part!
- I binge watched six seasons of Game of Thrones in a little over three weeks. I barely slept. It was awesome.
- I’m a gemini and the older I get, the more I resonate with my horoscope
- My favorite vacation spot? Miami
- My very best friends have been my bffs since middle school
- Favorite fast food? Whataburger
- Years ago, I had a herniated disc and a bulging disc
- Most helpful way to relax? Getting a massage!
- I love to read! My favorite book? The Girl’s Guide to Hunting and Fishing (spoiler, it’s not about hunting and fishing lol)
- People have said my name wrong my entire life. Leeza, Lisa, Lizza. I still correct people lol I think my parents giving me this name has made me stronger
- I’m a dog person
- 30 started off great, but has challenged me in many ways. I’m really looking forward to kicking off a great 31st year!
If you made it this far, thanks for reading!
I appreciate and love y’all so much for always showing me love!