Y’all. It’s Spring. And that can mean only one thing…
IT’S YOUR TIME TO BLOOM!
If you’re needing Spring inspo, say no more. Scroll through for a floral look!
Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Last weekend, I flew my happy self over to sunny San Diego to visit my beautiful Gram and celebrate her 85 years of living! We stayed at the GORGEOUS Rancho Bernardo Inn and it was absolutely dreamy! I took the photo below while sitting by one of their three pools, and as you can see, there was not a cloud in the sky! Wow, I could have gotten used to the California way of living!
I tried to pack light-ish and bring things that I know wouldn’t wrinkle easily. I brought two midi-length dresses that were simple, floral (my favorite), and under $40! I got so many compliments on these dresses that I had to share with y’all here!
OTS Midi-length Dress #1
OTS Midi-length Dress #2
And here are a few family photos from the weekend!
As always, thanks for stopping by and reading!
Where did that cold front come from, Houston?
Thank goodness I got some Spring looks put together a few weeks ago! When it comes to trends, like two-toned denim, it’s important to know your budget. You don’t want to overly invest if it’s something you’re only going to wear a few times. Turns out, I’m actually wearing all of these pieces over and over! All the key pieces in this look range between $25 to $100.
Happy Tuesday, everyone!
Well, we welcomed the official first day of Spring this week, y’all!
I, for one, have been long anticipating the beautiful Houston Spring weather with lots of off the shoulder tops, crawfish on patios, and sitting by a pool catching some sun.
Spring also welcomes in change; we want new clothes, new skin, a new life.
Here are 5 things you can do to get Spring clean – from clothes to your house to your appearance, we want a fresh start after an icy winter!
1. Clean out that closet – I literally did that on Sunday. I have four bags of stuff for Buffalo Exchange and one bag for Goodwill. The best thing about going through your closet? You find pieces you once loved and you can’t remember why you stopped wearing it. Plus, when you resell your gently loved clothes, you can put that money towards some Spring newness.
2. Change your bedding – I recently made a simple change by switching out my old quilt for a new one last week (similar here). I added some different pillows, and ta-da, a space to rest your head that feels like new! Should I do a new bedding reveal?
3. Tap into some new skincare – Let’s face it, winter does a number to our skin. We’re paler than ever, our skin is dry, our lips chapped. Incorporate some goodness into your skincare routine.
4. Deep clean your place – Household cleaning items are essential this time of year. Although it’s gorgeous outside, you’re also dragging in tons of allergens through your door like pollen. Dust, swiffer those floors, and wash your sheets regularly!
5. Add some fresh blooms to bring some happiness indoors – whether fake or real, add some color to your breakfast table with some flowers. For me, this always puts a smile on my face.
Scroll down a Spring look!
Keep on shining’ y’all!