Happy Friday, y’all. Wow, does it feel good to be here. This week has been nuts. Still feeling sick, working, and I came home two nights ago to find water and mold on the walls and ceiling of my apartment. Which led to a full blown panic and sub sequential breakdown on Instagram Stories (if you didn’t see it, I’m glad they go away after 24 hours because I just straight up lost it lol). It turns out the compressor in my AC stopped working, letting lots of moisture and air causing the mold. I’m so glad this is fixable and doesn’t require me to move. No one should be moving in the city of Houston in July. It’s just too damn hot.
So here we are. After all that, it’s Friday and we made it! I’m ready for it to be 5:00 because I’m headed to Austin with my mom for a gals weekend getaway and I’m getting pampered with a massage on Saturday, so definitely looking forward to that!
On a lighter note, I’m so happy to be sharing a new look with y’all. It involved pleats, and florals, and pink, oh yea!
Scroll through to check it out!
Shop: Top (and similar here), Jeans, Shoes, Bag, Earrings
Have a great weekend, y’all!
Y’all! That Blonde Rebel here and I’m back today with such a fabulous dress that’s under $28!
Shop: Dress, Bangles, Earrings, Shoes
Happy Tuesday, y’all!
I’m checking out from the blog for the rest of the week due to the holiday, but I’ll still be on Instagram and I’m shooting some new looks, as well!
Well, today is the day, y’all. I am 31.
First of all, I’m like, where’d the year go? I have such a FUN outfit to share, plus keep scrolling to read 31 things about me.
Shop: Sunnies, Dress, Shoes, Bangles, Earrings
Do we have anything in common?! Let me know!
- I was born in Chicago, but moved to Texas the summer before third grade, so I consider myself Texan
- I’m the youngest of three (I have an older sister and older brother)
- My favorite accessory is a great statement earring
- I am binging VEEP right now and it is literally The Office but with politics
- I’ve been to seven other countries
- I used to be a high school English teacher
- Favorite luxury brand? Gucci
- This upcoming weekend will be the 13th wedding I’ve been in
- I went to Ole Miss for undergrad and grad school. HOTTY TODDY!
- Best trend? Fabulous headbands!
- Favorite band of all time? Fleetwood Mac
- My mom came up with my blog name
- I used to go to summer camp for six weeks in middle school
- Biggest fashion inspo? Hunter McGrady
- Two summers ago, I took a leap of faith, quit my job and moved to Houston
- I hate onions. Like, hate. LOATHE!
- Cutting bangs last summer was the worst decision I’ve ever made
- I’m a big fan of musicals. Wicked, Mama Mia, you name it, I’ve watched it!
- Favorite jeans? Good American. Looking for a a more affordable option? Old Navy or Loft!
- I was in a Mardi Gras Krewe last year, the ball was the best part!
- I binge watched six seasons of Game of Thrones in a little over three weeks. I barely slept. It was awesome.
- I’m a gemini and the older I get, the more I resonate with my horoscope
- My favorite vacation spot? Miami
- My very best friends have been my bffs since middle school
- Favorite fast food? Whataburger
- Years ago, I had a herniated disc and a bulging disc
- Most helpful way to relax? Getting a massage!
- I love to read! My favorite book? The Girl’s Guide to Hunting and Fishing (spoiler, it’s not about hunting and fishing lol)
- People have said my name wrong my entire life. Leeza, Lisa, Lizza. I still correct people lol I think my parents giving me this name has made me stronger
- I’m a dog person
- 30 started off great, but has challenged me in many ways. I’m really looking forward to kicking off a great 31st year!
If you made it this far, thanks for reading!
I appreciate and love y’all so much for always showing me love!
I am back today with literally the happiest dress you will ever see!
This dress is from Kate Hudson’s brand happyXnature, which is environmentally friendly.
Shop: Dress, Earrings, Bag, Shoes
Thanks for dropping in today!
Happy Wednesday, friends!
I wanted to hop on here and share this flowy skirt. You can also wear this pretty number as a dress.
Shop: Top, Skirt, Shoes, Bag, Bangles, Earrings
Thanks for stopping by!