Hey friends and welcome back to That Blonde Rebel!
I’m having a moment with maxi dresses right now and the one below is no exception. To put together a look for this season, I’d swap out the wedges for a bootie and add a vest! Unfortunately this one is no longer available but I’m posting it for inspiration, but also rounding up my faves so KEEP ON SCROLLIN’!
I am LOVING tiered maxis this season and am back today rounding up my favorite tiered maxis right now. They range from $23 – $168 and available in all different sizes!
Shop (left to right): Green long sleeve, Burgundy long sleeve, Floral print, Leopard print (regular and plus), Red tiered, Green short sleeve, Long sleeve boho, Short sleeved tier, Orange tier
Hope you enjoyed this round up!
Shop: Top – ON SALE, Earrings, Jeans, Shoes
Sometimes we get down, am I right? Could be a bad day at work, could be a fight with your best friend, could just be waking up on the wrong side of the bed.
Sharing y’all’s tips from Stories a few weeks back for when you’re having a bad day:
- Make a list of things you did well
- Do something kind for someone else (acts of service – put kindness out into the universe)
- Enjoy a glass of wine and get to bed early
- Treat yourself – from a chocolate shake, to a massage, to a new pair of earrings, treat yourself to something that will put a smile on your face!
- Call your mom (or best friend) – there’s nobody that knows you better and sometimes just talking out what’s bothering you with someone who has your absolute best interest at heart is calming
- Get outside and get your blood pumping. Go for a walk, a run, a cycling class. Release those endorphins, girl!
- Take a hot bath
- Write a journal entry of all the things you’re grateful for
- Turn on your favorite song and D-A-N-C-E
I hope this list helps you if you’re feeling down or need a pick-me-up.
Create your own sunshine, friends!