This dress is very Maisel inspired! Are you watching season 3? I am LOVING it so far!
This dress is on sale PLUS 30% off right now and available in 00-22.
Shop: Dress, Shoes, Necklace, Earrings
This fun little dress (only $19) makes me feel like a Fall floral cupcake, y’all, and
I. AM. HERE. FOR. IT.
Shop: Dress, Bangles (Rose Gold, Gold), Shoes – sold out, Bag, Earrings
Hope y’all have a great rest of week! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for one more fashion post!
Happy Friday, y’all!
I’m in New Orleans today for work and fun after spending three days in Alabama. Living out of a suitcase would be the title of my memoir at this moment in time lol
A few weeks ago I posted about how wrap dresses are universally flattering and y’all, I just can’t quit. This dress is incredible. It’s bright, flattering, and very comfortable. The best part?! It is size inclusive. I think it will transition into Fall, too, throw on some camel booties and a vest!
Shop: Dress, Earrings, Bag, Shoes (similar)
Have a happy weekend, friends!
Well, today is the day, y’all. I am 31.
First of all, I’m like, where’d the year go? I have such a FUN outfit to share, plus keep scrolling to read 31 things about me.
Shop: Sunnies, Dress, Shoes, Bangles, Earrings
Do we have anything in common?! Let me know!
- I was born in Chicago, but moved to Texas the summer before third grade, so I consider myself Texan
- I’m the youngest of three (I have an older sister and older brother)
- My favorite accessory is a great statement earring
- I am binging VEEP right now and it is literally The Office but with politics
- I’ve been to seven other countries
- I used to be a high school English teacher
- Favorite luxury brand? Gucci
- This upcoming weekend will be the 13th wedding I’ve been in
- I went to Ole Miss for undergrad and grad school. HOTTY TODDY!
- Best trend? Fabulous headbands!
- Favorite band of all time? Fleetwood Mac
- My mom came up with my blog name
- I used to go to summer camp for six weeks in middle school
- Biggest fashion inspo? Hunter McGrady
- Two summers ago, I took a leap of faith, quit my job and moved to Houston
- I hate onions. Like, hate. LOATHE!
- Cutting bangs last summer was the worst decision I’ve ever made
- I’m a big fan of musicals. Wicked, Mama Mia, you name it, I’ve watched it!
- Favorite jeans? Good American. Looking for a a more affordable option? Old Navy or Loft!
- I was in a Mardi Gras Krewe last year, the ball was the best part!
- I binge watched six seasons of Game of Thrones in a little over three weeks. I barely slept. It was awesome.
- I’m a gemini and the older I get, the more I resonate with my horoscope
- My favorite vacation spot? Miami
- My very best friends have been my bffs since middle school
- Favorite fast food? Whataburger
- Years ago, I had a herniated disc and a bulging disc
- Most helpful way to relax? Getting a massage!
- I love to read! My favorite book? The Girl’s Guide to Hunting and Fishing (spoiler, it’s not about hunting and fishing lol)
- People have said my name wrong my entire life. Leeza, Lisa, Lizza. I still correct people lol I think my parents giving me this name has made me stronger
- I’m a dog person
- 30 started off great, but has challenged me in many ways. I’m really looking forward to kicking off a great 31st year!
If you made it this far, thanks for reading!
I appreciate and love y’all so much for always showing me love!