Happy Saturday, friends!
I wanted to share this textured animal print that is NOW ON SALE! Scoop this one up quickly, y’all. It’s one you can wear year-round if you live down here in the South, like me. Available in regular and plus
Hope you have a great weekend!
Happy Friday, y’all!
I’m in New Orleans today for work and fun after spending three days in Alabama. Living out of a suitcase would be the title of my memoir at this moment in time lol
A few weeks ago I posted about how wrap dresses are universally flattering and y’all, I just can’t quit. This dress is incredible. It’s bright, flattering, and very comfortable. The best part?! It is size inclusive. I think it will transition into Fall, too, throw on some camel booties and a vest!
Have a happy weekend, friends!
It’s Friday, y’all! Hallelujah!
It’s going to be a busy weekend. I’m on my way back to Houston from Alabama and gearing up for a a charity cycling class and hosting Lane Bryant’s denim event! Then on Sunday, I’m going to a friend’s baby girl’s baptism.
I wanted to share this gorgeous dress and can’t wait to wear it into Fall!
Hope you have a great weekend, y’all!
Well, today is the day, y’all. I am 31.
First of all, I’m like, where’d the year go? I have such a FUN outfit to share, plus keep scrolling to read 31 things about me.
Do we have anything in common?! Let me know!
- I was born in Chicago, but moved to Texas the summer before third grade, so I consider myself Texan
- I’m the youngest of three (I have an older sister and older brother)
- My favorite accessory is a great statement earring
- I am binging VEEP right now and it is literally The Office but with politics
- I’ve been to seven other countries
- I used to be a high school English teacher
- Favorite luxury brand? Gucci
- This upcoming weekend will be the 13th wedding I’ve been in
- I went to Ole Miss for undergrad and grad school. HOTTY TODDY!
- Best trend? Fabulous headbands!
- Favorite band of all time? Fleetwood Mac
- My mom came up with my blog name
- I used to go to summer camp for six weeks in middle school
- Biggest fashion inspo? Hunter McGrady
- Two summers ago, I took a leap of faith, quit my job and moved to Houston
- I hate onions. Like, hate. LOATHE!
- Cutting bangs last summer was the worst decision I’ve ever made
- I’m a big fan of musicals. Wicked, Mama Mia, you name it, I’ve watched it!
- Favorite jeans? Good American. Looking for a a more affordable option? Old Navy or Loft!
- I was in a Mardi Gras Krewe last year, the ball was the best part!
- I binge watched six seasons of Game of Thrones in a little over three weeks. I barely slept. It was awesome.
- I’m a gemini and the older I get, the more I resonate with my horoscope
- My favorite vacation spot? Miami
- My very best friends have been my bffs since middle school
- Favorite fast food? Whataburger
- Years ago, I had a herniated disc and a bulging disc
- Most helpful way to relax? Getting a massage!
- I love to read! My favorite book? The Girl’s Guide to Hunting and Fishing (spoiler, it’s not about hunting and fishing lol)
- People have said my name wrong my entire life. Leeza, Lisa, Lizza. I still correct people lol I think my parents giving me this name has made me stronger
- I’m a dog person
- 30 started off great, but has challenged me in many ways. I’m really looking forward to kicking off a great 31st year!
If you made it this far, thanks for reading!
I appreciate and love y’all so much for always showing me love!