Don’t like Christmas puns?
Wel, that’s just RUDE-dolph (insert small chuckle to myself).
I want to let these photos speak for themselves, BECAUSE ANOTHER HOLIDAY LOOK IS HERE!
I love an all black ensemble (which you may think isn’t me because I’m typically so colorful), BUT I love how universally flattering and chic all black is. Wear this to your gal-pal Secret Santa, a holiday happy hour, or celebrating with your family!
Shop: Top, Earrings, Sunnies, Shoes, Bag, Bangles
I hope you are kicking off this Holiday season with lots of love and joy (and hot chocolate)!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hey party people, and happy Tuesday! And Happy Birthday to Yours Truly!
I cannot believe this new decade is here and I’m so ready for all of it. Thank you for all the messages, posts, and love that has come my way already surrounding this big day. I had a wonderful weekend celebrating with my family and friends.
Scroll down for a bright look I am LIVING for and to read 30 things about me, some of which you may or may not know.
Shop: Dress (regular here, curvy here), Shoes (here), Pin (here), Bag (here), Jewelry (Earrings, Cuff Bracelet, Multi-Stone Bracelet, Ring)
And now… for 30 facts about moi:
- I was actually born on Father’s Day
- The first chapter book I ever read was Harry Potter
- I hate condiments (no ketchup or mustard for this girl)
- I’ve never broken a bone (knock on wood)
- I filled up my passport before I went to college
- Tim Duncan (hands down, one of the best pieces of the Spurs family) knew who I was in 3rd grade
- Sloths are my favorite animal
- I was a high school English teacher before moving to Houston
- I’ve had the same two best friends since middle school
- I’ve been in 11 weddings (and there are probably several more to go)
- Large statement earrings are my favorite accessory
- My favorite movie is easily Almost Famous (also, download the soundtrack, you won’t regret it)
- I am terrified of rollercoasters
- I’m a meat-eater through and through (if it didn’t have meat on the plate, it wasn’t a meal) – I love short ribs so much
- I’m the youngest of three (they taught me how to ride a bike and how to swim, not out of wanting to, but because they needed to – I was slowing down their games lol)
- I rolled my ankle during a football weekend in Oxford and have struggled to wear skinny heels every since (block heels or wedges are about all I can do)
- My best family memory was Christmas in Michigan where Santa came on Christmas Eve while we were at church and the restaurant was closed (leaving my mom in her floor length fur jacket and the rest of us eating at a McDonald’s)
- I was born in Chicago, lived briefly in Detroit, moved to Texas for ten years, and went to school in Mississippi for six, and then back to Texas (it goes without saying that I have a weird accent)
- My favorite clothing item would be an off the shoulder top and/or dress
- I have always loved to dance, although I’m not as good as I used to be
- Having a fresh mani/pedi is quite possibly my favorite thing to do on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon
- Likewise, I love a nap any day, any time
- I’ve been a true-blue Grey’s fan since high school and sob almost every episode
- I rescued a dog in college and he’s the best worst dog you’ve ever met (bless my parents for always taking him and loving him while I’m living in Houston)
- One of my favorite places to visit state-side is Miami – solely for the sun, the food, and the photo ops
- I’m a total night owl
- Flowers can absolutely turn my day around
- I absolutely don’t know what life was before the internet
- I don’t drink coffee but I am addicted to ice cold coca-cola (I’m trying to introduce more water into my life)
- I started this blog as a way to show girls and women who look like me to be confident, take fashion risks, but stay true to yourself and always look for the happiness in every day
Thanks for reading through this one. Let me know in the comments if anything surprised you or if we have something in common!
(the girl, ahem, the woman, who is now 30, flirty, and living her best life one outfit at a time)