There’s been lots of asks to share some of my recipes lately, so I thought I’d create a page to capture if you’re interested in cooking and libations!
Creamy Steak Penne
Ingredients (to make 2 servings): 3 oz baby spinach, 1/2 oz of croutons, penne pasta (cooked or uncooked), parmesan, 4 oz light cream, 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes, 10 oz of steak strips, olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Prep your ingredients – crush croutons, chop spinach, separate steak strips and pat dry then season with 1/4 tsp of salt and a pinch of pepper, boil your water and cook your pasta (if bought uncooked)
- Cook the steak – place a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat and add 2 tsp. olive oil. Add steak strips to pan and stir until no pink remains (should take 4-6 minutes)
- Make the sauce – add cream, parmesan, pasta, 2 tbsp pasta water and 1/4 tsp of salt to cooked steak. Stir occasionally until sauce thickens (1-2 minutes). Add spinach and stir (1-2 minutes). Remove from burner and add red pepper flakes
- Finish the dish – garnish with crushed croutons and enjoy!
Peep this: A Boozy Creamsicle Cocktail
What a fun and yummy way to kick off the Spring season!
Ingredients needed: Drink Glass, Sherbet Ice Cream, Ginger Ale, and Champagne
Instructions: Put as many scoops of sherbet as you like into a glass, then add some ginger ale and top with champagne! Finally, using a scissors, cut on the bottom of the Peep and secure on your glass! Enjoy
This is such an easy and delicious casserole to feed you and anyone who loves breakfast sausage! This was my third time putting this together and it gets better each time! Scroll through for a fun tablescape and to shop my look and kitchen accessories!
Ingredients needed: Breakfast Sausage, Eggs, Butter, Shredded Cheese, Pam, Half & Half, Crescent Dough
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees
- Pam your pan and line it with the dough (My pan was an 8×5)
- Crack your eggs and mix in a bowl (I used six)
- Brown your sausage and drain the fat
- Add the sausage in to the bowl with the eggs
- Add 1 cup of half & half
- Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Mix together and pour into your pan
- Top with more cheddar cheese
- Place in oven for 45 minutes
- Let it cool and serve. ENJOY!
Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Penne Pasta Baked Dish
You will need: shredded chicken, penne pasta, 3 oz cream cheese, 1 oz sour cream, 1 tbsp tomato paste, 2 tbsp tomato pesto, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, mozarella cheese
- preheat over to 375
- Combine pasta, 1/4 cup water, tomato paste, pesto, cream cheese, 1/4 tsp salt, and a pinch of pepper in a baking dish
- Top evenly with shredded chicken
- Place tray on a baking sheet and place in over for 6 minutes
- Remove and stir in sour cream, 2 tbsp water and 1/4 tsp salt. Top with mozzarella cheese
- Place back in the over for 4 minutes
- Add red pepper flakes