Sometimes we get down, am I right? Could be a bad day at work, could be a fight with your best friend, could just be waking up on the wrong side of the bed.
Sharing y’all’s tips from Stories a few weeks back for when you’re having a bad day:
- Make a list of things you did well
- Do something kind for someone else (acts of service – put kindness out into the universe)
- Enjoy a glass of wine and get to bed early
- Treat yourself – from a chocolate shake, to a massage, to a new pair of earrings, treat yourself to something that will put a smile on your face!
- Call your mom (or best friend) – there’s nobody that knows you better and sometimes just talking out what’s bothering you with someone who has your absolute best interest at heart is calming
- Get outside and get your blood pumping. Go for a walk, a run, a cycling class. Release those endorphins, girl!
- Take a hot bath
- Write a journal entry of all the things you’re grateful for
- Turn on your favorite song and D-A-N-C-E
I hope this list helps you if you’re feeling down or need a pick-me-up.
Create your own sunshine, friends!