Shop: Cognac Buckle Boots, Over the Knee Tie Back Black Boots, Scrunch Cognac Boots, Back Laces Black Boots, Black Over the Knee Zip Up Boots, Block Heel Boots, Lace Up Dark Taupe Boots, Beige Tall Boots, Black Pointed Toe Boots, Cream Tall Boots, Two-toned Boots, Brown Leather Boots, Burgundy Boots
Based on all of YOUR recommendations (75+), I rounded up 12 of the most commonly recommended bags!
Shop this Cuyana bag ($195) here
Shop this Street Level bag ($49) here
Shop this MZ Wallace bag ($235) here
Shop this Dagne Dover bag ($145) here
Shop this Calpak backpack ($118) here
Shop this Target tote ($37) here
Shop this Calpak tote ($148) here
Shop this Tory Burch tote ($348) here
Shop this Target backpack ($92) here
Shop this Target tote ($37) here
Shop this Gigi New York Tote ($350) here
Shop this Amazon tote ($47) here
Sharing my recent Amazon purchases below! Click the link under each image to shop!
Really excited to review these items and if they’re still available, I will link!
- Monogrammed Wallet – How absolutely fabulous is this?! I found this company on Etsy and want to order more items from them! They’re based in the UK so shipping takes about 4 weeks. I got the pink wallet and get SO many compliments. Shop it HERE
- Wacoal Red Carpet Strapless Bra – I think this one goes without saying much. Being bigger busted, this is really the only bra that keeps everything in place. Shop it HERE
- Knit Set from Anthropologie – This was one of the most popular items this year and I hope that you are LOVING it! These pieces can definitely be worn as separates too, so I’ll continue to share ways to wear it! Shop it HERE
- Good American Crop Jeans – There are four places that I shop for jeans and Good American are honestly the best quality. I’ve had some pairs for over 5 years! If you’re looking to not pay full price, Nordstrom Rack has some styles regularly. Shop these HERE
- Rachel Parcell Smocked Dress – Y’all loved this dress and I did not sleep on this one as I got it in the Mauve and in the Leopard. Fits great and I think it’s a style you can wear year round! No longer available
- The Ever Popular Printed Anthro Top – For two years running, this top has been IT! Thank goodness it’s continually restocked LOL I’ve bought it in three prints and wear it all the time – it’s colorful and full of pattern play! Shop it HERE
- The Knee High Boots That FIT!!!! – Best find of 2020?! Probably the OTK boots from Target that actually fit my thick calves and y’all’s too – I got so many messages that they are magic and I definitely agree! Shop them HERE
- Flowy Dress – I think we were all shopping more affordably this year and H&M was a huge WIN for me (although that shipping was frustrating, am I right?!). I will still be all about an easy, afforable, and flowy dress going into Spring and Summer! Still available in stripes HERE
- OTS Sweater – Another great affordable find! H&M does a great sweater selection! Still available HERE
- Plush Blanket – We spent A LOT more time at home this year and a majority of time we were in athleisure, am I right? I can’t decide between my Barefoot Dreams Blanket and this one, which one I like more. Both are so cozy, this one being a more affordable option. Shop it HERE
Thank you for supporting this space here, I hope it’s brought you joy, a laugh, and some great pieces for your closet!
Our latest pieces were gifted by Julie Vos, opinions my own
Hey friends and happy Saturday!
Y’all know I’m an accessories queen and I can’t help myself when I see a pretty bauble. I’ve been OBSESSED with Julie Vos jewelry for years and started adding small pieces to my collection a little over five years ago (I would scour the website for hours during sales). I first heard of JV through my mom who started asking for pieces for her birthday, Mother’s Day, and Christmas. As my dad’s right hand gal for all things presents (otherwise known as his secret shopper), my mom has built quite the collection over the years. We even gift my Gram pieces, too. Julie Vos pieces are honestly amazing, from the dainty to the statement making, they’re quality pieces that you’ll treasure for always!
I’m not sure if you remember that my mom and I got to meet Julie and her team in NYC in December and I’m honestly so grateful to have built a great relationship with a great brand. We’re doing an IGTV over on Instagram this afternoon sharing our fave Julie pieces and our newest additions. Be sure to check it out!
Putting my pieces below for you to shop from (click the link below the photos)!
My Newest Additions:
Shop: Savannah Hinge Cuff in Iridescent Rose, Peacock Earrings in Iridescent Rose, Calypso Ring in Iridescent Rose (size 7), Calypso Bangles in Clear Crystal and Iridescent Rose (I wear a small in these bangles)
Liza’s JV Cult Classic Faves:
With everything that is going on, I wanted to do something to give back to my community. So, friends, I’m partnering with Kendra Scott to get some money and food back to Houston!
For the next 48 hours, 20% of proceeds will go directly to Kids Meal Houston. Every day in Houston, 1 in 4 preschool-aged children live unsure of their next meal and this group helps make sure that Houston kids get a meal. I’ve personally packed lunches and decorated sacks for these kiddos. It’s a great organization and I’d be so happy if you joined me by shopping for a cause.
How it works: Use promo code GIVEBACK7135 at checkout! It’s that simple!
Plus, this includes fine jewelry!
Sharing some of my favorites (pieces I own) below:
Hey friends and happy Thursday!
I always do a lot (okay, the majority) of posts about my outfits, but I’ve never highlighted my arm candy/wrist stack for y’all or shared why these pieces mean so much to me!
I have loved David Yurman jewelry since forever. I liked the mix of the silver cable with the gold accents with pearls or different colored stones. My mom inspired and started my love for DY and I remember getting my first double x crossover ring and couldn’t believe I now had this beautiful ring in my possession! The collection has grown over the years and they commemorate special moments in my life
The ring was a Christmas present from my parents. The first bracelet was my grad school graduation gift from my mom dad, the x crossover bracelet was my latest addition (a treat to myself for my last promotion), the black onyx bracelet I bought myself after saving my money in grad school (plus some Christmas money from my Gram), and the amethyst bracelet was my 30th birthday gift from my parents and my siblings. I feel very lucky and am reminded of all the things I’ve done over the last decade. I do clean these with a dust rag and make sure not to rub on the stones. It’s kept the older ones in great condition!
Do you have any special jewelry that you’ve been collecting over the years? I’d love to hear!
Stop the presses! I got to collaborate with Kendra Scott on their new summer collection!
To say I’m excited, obsessed, and so thrilled would be an understatement.
The pieces I’m about to share are really versatile, simple, but make a statement all their own!
Scroll down to shop my entire look, PLUS there’s a discount code waiting for you 🙂
Now through July 31st, use my code: REBEL for 15% off any Kendra Scott purchase (excluding fine jewelry)
Happy shopping, babes!