I am SO excited to share this easy and DELICIOUS breakfast casserole dish that you can whip up this weekend!
- Pam, Pillsbury Crescent Dough, Breakfast Sausage (I got Jimmy Dean), Eggs, Cheddar Cheese, and Half & Half
- Preheat your over to 350 degrees
- Pam your pan and line it with the dough (My pan was an 8×5)
- Crack your eggs and mix in a bowl (I used six)
- Brown your sausage and drain the fat
- Add the sausage in to the bowl with the eggs
- Add 1 cup of half & half
- Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Mix together and pour into your pan
- Top with more cheddar cheese
- Place in oven for 45 minutes
- Let it cool and serve. ENJOY!